Pizza Express Live has added to its portfolio of London venues with a new opening in Holborn.
Set in the intimate basement of its newly designed restaurant and fitted with a top-spec Meyer Sound system, audiences will get to enjoy great pizza accompanied by great live acts.
Every night of the week the venue will open its doors to some of the UK biggest comedy and music acts, with special appearances from the world of arts, entertainment and sport.
Kicking off a series of extraordinary events is legendary Monty Python star Michael Palin, who sits down with BAFTA and Emmy Award winning composer John Altman tonight.
With musical interludes and a performance from Mitch Dalton, Great Britain’s top session and jazz guitarist, the evening promises to be an entertaining one.
And there’s more on the way.
In November, satirical impressionist Rory Bremner and award winning Ian Shaw will team up for an exclusive close-up evening of entertainment. Their audience-driven take on ‘I’ve Got You Under My Skin’ as a rousing finale is worth the ticket alone.
Other acts confirmed to perform this autumn include Sanjeev Bhaskar, Michael Palin, Phil Jerrod, Ivo Graham, Phil Nichol, Charlie Baker, Tom Lucy, Tom Allen, Jeff Innocent, Rachel Parris, Marlon Davis, Suzi Ruffell, Paul McCaffrey, Ed Gamble, Omid Djalili and Jarred Christmas.
Tickets are now on sale for all acts featured at Pizza Express Live Holborn. Please visit – https://www.pizzaexpresslive.com/venues/pizzaexpress-live-holborn
PizzaExpress Live Holborn performance schedule:
- An Audience With Michael Palin – 3rd October
- Phil Nichol, Mary Bourke & Gordon Southern (MC) – 9th October
- Charlie Baker, Tom Lucy & Tom Allen – 16th October
- Jeff Innocent, Rachel Parris & Gordon Southern MC – 23rd October
- Marlon Davis, Jake Lambert and Angela Barnes – 30th October
- Suzi Ruffell, Paul McCaffrey & Ed Gamble – 6th November
- Rory Bremmer and Ian Shaw – 27th November
- Omid Djalili, Adam Bloom & Jarred Christmas – 4th December