By Jonathan Hatchman, Food Editor, @TLE_Food
Specialising in celebrating British milk and offering 100% natural low fat and low sugar milkshakes, Shaken Udder have a new range of drinks that are available to buy from some of the UK’s leading supermarkets. And tying in with the new drinks, the brand have shared the recipe for a delicious alcohol optional cocktail recipe.
This delicious, creamy, thirst-quencher is perfect for a summer’s day and can be made with or without alcohol. The addition of Shaken Udder Top Banana gives it a really creamy texture.
Shaken Udder is available in 330ml bottles from Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose. For more info visit www.shakenudder.com
- 60 ml pineapple juice
- 120 ml Shaken Udder Top Banana
- 60 ml coconut cream
- 25 ml sugar syrup
- Wedge of pineapple, to garnish
- 60 ml white rum (optional)
- Into a blender add all the ingredients. Tip in a handful of ice and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a tumbler or fluted glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge.