The London Economic has launched a new blog competition with a first place prize of £50 and a runner-up prize of £25.
As a blog sharing platform TLE is looking to discover the best talent in the market, which is why we’ve launched this competition to give bloggers a chance of winning two cash prizes and get their work seen by tens of thousands of people. All entrants will have the chance to get their post featured on The London Economic and the top 5 blogs will be featured in a hall of fame on the front page.
To be in with a chance of winning submit your blog by following the steps below. Blogs can be on a subject of your choice, so don’t hold back. It needs to be original content, not published before. Good luck!
Follow the steps below to enter
1) Log in to The London Economic here
2) Click on ‘Posts‘ in the left hand navigation bar and click ‘Add New‘
3) Fill out the template with your Name at the top.
4) Include your email address and Twitter handle at the bottom so we can contact you.
5) Log Out once you have submitted for review.