By Jonathan Hatchman, Food Editor, @TLE_Food
We’ve already shared a selection of Father’s Day recipe to wow your Dad, this weekend, and thanks to Erik Lorincz, you can wash the recipes down with his ‘Father’s Honour’. Created in honour of the day, the world renowned Head Bartender at The Savoy’s American Bar features Jack Daniel’s Bourbon, Remy Martin and Dry Orange Curacao and is sure to impress plenty of Father’s this weekend. Here’s a recipe below, why not have a go at making the drink yourself and then heading along to The American Bar at The Savoy to taste the original before June 30th.
The American Bar at The Savoy can be found at The Strand, London, WC2R 0EU
- 30 ml Jack Daniel's Savoy Select
- 25 ml Remy Martin Mature Cask
- 15 ml Pierre Ferrand Dry Orange Curacao
- 3 drops Savoy bitters
- 3 drops Peychaud's bitters
- Roasted Mint
- All ingredients are carefully slow infused with roasted Mint stems and served with ice on toasted barrel stave.