Jeremy Corbyn’s brother Piers has announced he is to run for London Mayor, championing anti-lockdown policies and ‘homes for all’.
The vocal campaigner was fined again last night after leading a New Year’s Eve protest in London – claiming that more than 1,000 ‘defied all threats’ to turn out.
He tweeted: “TOTAL SUCCESS! #NYEPartyOfParties by LONDON Eye” with the hashtag #Corbyn4London.
Later a video appeared on YouTube as Corbyn made his intentions official, setting out his manifesto which includes:
- Ending the Covid con rules
- Reversing the Covid rules discrimination against people who refuse to wear masks and refuse to take the vaccine
- Homes for all
- A new accountable NHS, putting well-being before the profits of big-pharma
- Defend free speech and the right of assembly
- Defend Julian Assange all the way
- Supporting the Punjabi farmers fighting against the “new world order”
- New intelligent environment and transport policies
Watch the video in full below: