Have you ever considered a unique tool to edit your videos? In recent times, you can find a number of software for video editing. But, choosing the right one with some of the exclusive features can only make your video stand out. If you ask me, my relationship with the video software has never been great until I found an irreplaceable FilmoraPro.
I used to make videos for my YouTube channel but they were never so great to acquire millions of views. With the help of FilmoraPro, it seems my videos have got a makeover. It looks flawless and professional and the traffic has also increased to a great extent. If you are looking for some unique software that can transform your videos, let me give you an overview of Filmora’s Pro, a true gem from the Wondershare Family.
Pros and Cons of FilmoraPro
Prior to diving deeper into FilmoraPro features, it is important to understand the pros and cons of the software. If you do not wish to run into several small issues, there’s nothing better than FilmoraPro. It gives you a definitive experience for editing videos. FilmoraPro is especially for professionals like filmmakers, YouTubers, video editors, etc. It might be a little confusing for the beginners but you get a tutorial that gives you easy navigation through the features to ease your process. The pros and cons of FilmoraPro are-
- FilmoraPro gives you value for money
- Advanced video editing features that any professional would ask for
- Easy on the resources
- Get a professional video editing quality
- Once you get used to Filmora’s Pro video editor, it is a real treat for the users
- To export videos, a user needs to login
- Do not support below Mac OS X 10.10 or Windows 32-bit versions
Features of FilmoraPro
Filmora’s Pro comes with a host of video editing tools that can be used efficiently to edit your videos.
- You may use as multiple keyframes or clips and edit all at one go with the help of versatile select tool. If needed, you may also move clips to various positions on the timeline.
- For clean and perfectly edited videos, the trimming tool helps to cut all the useless or filler parts in a video.
- If you wish to add some video or audio transition into your mix or add a delay, slicing tool can be the most helpful one.
- The slip tool can help in changing the in and out points of a video without changing position.
- Without changing the clip duration or in and out points of a video, change the position of the clip on the timeline with the slide tool.
- To prevent sudden overlays or gap creation, use the ripple edit tool. It allows you to trip the in and out points of the video.
- You can add unlimited tracks to your video for an amazing production.
- Advanced audio editing with sync audio, background noise removal, etc. features.
- Advanced color tuning tool with scopes, controls for highlights, shadows, color wheels, mid-tone, etc.
With so many features and tools, Filmora’s Pro video editing software gives you an out of the world experience that no other software can ever offer. For me, recommending the FilmoraPro software is not at all a biased decision. This has been tried and tested by me again and again and then only, I have come to the decision that FilmoraPro is the right choice for the professionals in every way. You can download it for free and use each and every feature of FilmoraPro with just one limitation of watermark on the final video. In order to remove the watermark, you may pay a one-time lifetime subscription of $149.99. It is definitely the most affordable software that you can have with so many advanced features.