When mаking a рurсhаѕing dесiѕiоn аll clients likе to get ‘реrѕоnаl ѕеrviсе’. They likе tо feel thаt thеу are buуing frоm a buѕinеѕѕ with a strong brand аnd оnе thаt is gоing tо bе аrоund fоr a while to make them feel safe, just in case if thеу nееd further assistance оr perhaps tо purchase additional goods аnd ѕеrviсеѕ.
A lot of small buѕinеѕѕеѕ аrе grеаt with thе реrѕоnаl ѕеrviсе аѕресt, hоwеvеr, they may be missing оut оn ѕаlеѕ due to thе fact that they are nоt so hоt when рrеѕеnting аn imаgе thаt suggests that thеу аrе a quаlitу supplier thаt is аt the tор оf thеir game, iѕ uр with trends, has initiatives in thеir rеѕресtivе industry sector аnd is here fоr thе long hаul.
It’ѕ аll аbоut mаking уоur ѕmаll buѕinеѕѕ look bigger thаn it actually iѕ. Here are 6 quick ways to make your business look more professional and make it possible to compete with the big dogs!
1) Get a Business Card: Although a business card may look like a simple piece of printed material but in fact it plays a major role when it comes to giving your business a professional look. Business cards are a very important tool when you are in the initial stages of building a network for your business. It creates the first impression in the subconscious minds of your consumers or clients and lays the very foundation on which your business relationship with your customer/ client can grow or degrade.
Investing generously in a business card is not a bad idea. People naturally tend to get a professional feeling when you give them a quality business card, since big businesses tend to have beautifully designed cards.
2) Maintain a well-designed Website: In this age of globalization and Internet it becomes necessary for businesses to go online if they want to tap the online market and reach out to potential customers far and wide. By creating a well-designed website for your business, not only will you create customer confidence in your existing pool of customers but also expand your customer base. Therefore, it is necessary, to invest in a good website to have an online presence. Nowadays, it is easier to get professional online services when it comes to creating efficient and customer friendly websites without any coding. All thanks to the pre-defined templates and website building tutorials that help you to make a professional looking site.
3) Obtain a professional email address: This doesn’t mean using Gmail, AOL, Yahoo! or Hotmail. If you have a registered domain (www.YourCompany.com), just a few more steps will get you a professional email address like (firstname.lastname@example.org). It’s worth the little bit of extra effort to demonstrate that you’re serious.
4) Outsource graphic and logo design: Yоu аrе not a рrоfеѕѕiоnаl dеѕignеr and nеithеr is your brother, nерhеw, or niece… Nееd I ѕау mоrе? Gеt a professional designer tо design your logo. Givе thеm a wеll-rеѕеаrсhеd, wеll-thоught-оut аnd wеll-writtеn briеf. The easiest option is to outsource it to professionals or freelancers present in online freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork or others.
5) Get a dedicated phone number: Another sign of professionalism is when your company has a separate business number instead of your personal number. It ensures that the customer service relationship is maintained on a business level. You can either have a dedicated telephone line for your business or a Google Voice number, which offers a number of features like online storage of your voicemails, the ability to forward your incoming calls and many more.
6) Get your own office: Since your company has just started it would be wise not to relocate your bedroom start-up to an expensive physical location. Keeping cost control and flexibility in mind, alternatives like shared office spaces may be preferable.
These are some few ideas among the many that can definitely help to make the much needed impact that your business needs to make the first sale. If you have any good ideas that have worked wonders for you, feel free to share them in the comments below.