Looking at the usefulness of these pages, nearly 67% of medium-size firm implements it on their website on a regular basis. Let us know more about the importance of these pages and why a business should implement it on its website.
What is a landing webpage?
Sometimes, this page serves as a destination page where your website visitors would land when they reach the website. It is a kind of a web page that deliberately develops to assist you in the conversion of visitors to your website into leads. This is because it provides a means to capture an email address.A/B testing help you create a profitable website with enhanced lead conversions.
How are landing pages important for the generation of leads in your business?
Inform and educate them
When you have a landing page, you can start with the lead nurturing procedure through a series of email messages that are sent either manually or by way of automated email workflows.
At the time of lead nurturing, a business learns more about its lead that includes where he/she has been in the entire buying process. Similarly, a lead also learns a lot more about your organization as well as the solutions you offer to them.
At that time, you can easily make your lead aware of your thought leadership. You can even provide information and educate them about issues that your organization must be facing presently.
Expose them to offers
You can direct as well as guide your sales lead to specific areas of the website and to lucrative offers as well.
Gets you the right traffic
A landing page has the potential to find the right website traffic for your business. This type of traffic has a few characteristics. These are:
- The traffic that has an interest in what you need to say and deliver.
- It wishes to spend a good amount of time on the site to know more about your business.
- It will be interested in downloading your new offers.
- It delivers fans and customers to your business.
A landing page helps in lead nurturing that plays a significant role in the conversion of a qualified and interested sales lead into your customer.
Elements of a landing page
- A page that focusses on the offer.
- A compelling space and headline that explains the way by which an offer deliver significant value that compels a visitor to leave their email address on the website.
- An image that shows the offer.
- A form that captures details about the customer i.e., their email address and other information such as name, qualification, company name, business questions, etc.
- A ‘thank you’ page where the business delivers an offer with a feeling of gratitude. This page is critical to the completion of the overall landing page experience.
So, this was all about the benefits of inclusion of a landing page in your business website. Hope your website is not missing on any of these benefits offered by this necessary web page.