When it comes to running a small business, you have a lot on your plate, and email marketing is one of the most essential parts of customer outreach, acquisition, and maintenance. But, running an email marketing campaign isn’t as easy as simply typing up an email to a colleague.
For email marketing campaigns to be effective, you not only need a way to clean out your list regularly, design nice emails, send them out to multiple subscribers, and track your results (as if all that is so simple!), you also need a way to split test and get into what used to be considered “advanced tactics.” The truth is, as technology moves forward, small businesses are having to aim higher and higher to stay on top of the competition. To help you do just that on your budget, here are 10 tools for under $50/month that will propel your startup forwards:
- MailGet Bolt: You don’t have to connect an SMTP and setup is simple. Simply verify your emails and send to any number of subscribers. Price is based on how many users you have and how often you send emails.
- Newoldstamp.com: While fairly new, this is a promising platform for affordable email marketing campaigns! With a great user interface and affordable (and flexible) pricing, it’s worth checking out.
- MailGet: One of the most affordable options out there is MailGet. With a drag-and-drop email builder, list management software, and even autoresponders, this all-in-one is probably all you need to get started.
- SendninBlue: From signup forms to segmenting and even a super intuitive statistics page, SendinBlue will leave you completely happy!
- Moosend: While lesser known, this affordable service comes with API and SMTP integration options, and it has most all the features as the other affordable plans on this list.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is one of the most popular and hyped email marketing services out there, so why is it number five? That’s because so many scammers have used it, a lot of times, your campaign will go straight to the “spam” box. But, it can still be useful.
- iContact: One of the top affordable softwares, this falls somewhere in the middle regarding pricing. With 10,000 subscribers, you’d pay about $70/month, but most people will pay well under $50 when all is said and done.
- Zoho Campaigns: While it’s not a name thrown around that often, you can get the forever free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails overall.
- Constant Contact: Another big name that offers incredible low pricing, but a bit of outdated templates. It’s worth looking at if you’re on a tight budget.
- Campaigner: Last but not least on this list, this site is built around converting your emails into revenue. Worth checking out if making lots of sales is your focus for every email.